Friday, July 24, 2009

Operation Kitchen Countertop

Today was the day for my new countertop to be installed.
My new countertop my daddy made for me!
Yes, folks, the man has talent!!
(You might remember another post showcasing his skills when he made a plaque for Chris's deer this winter.)


Grady is all ready for action.
No one else was able to get their arms in to help hold the L brackets, so Grady to the rescue.



An overview of the countertop.



The whole island.

I do believe I have finally told him often enough that he has talent. He is finally saying that he might show off his stuff at a home show. In the past few months, he has also made window and door trim, base boards and new stair treads and risers for his house.

I hope in the near future I can get another countertop added to that list!!


THANK YOU
THANK YOU
THANK YOU
DAD!!

No comments: