Monday, April 6, 2009

Catching Up

I don't know what my deal is lately....didn't really have anything to blog about I guess. Well, I did, but I didn't want to waste all my time loading pictures on the computer.



I finally printed pictures from my son's birthday *IN JANUARY* and scanned some of them in to share.



In the words of Grady, "I couldn't find my other slipper, so I just had to use this beer thing."




He loves the Wii. Monster Truck races, with the steering wheel, is his new fave.



The little turd climbed on top of his swing set. I went to get the mail and found him up there. Nice.



Apparently our dog was a victim in a serious crime. Chalk outline and all.


We got baby chicks 2 weeks ago. I'm sharing a picture from then, not now cause now they're really ugly.


Grady to the rescue! Gus treed (not sure if that is a word, or at least not sure if that's how you spell it) Aunt's cat. Grady wanted to save it. I'm surprised the cat's not still there.

Another time my child was left unattended. I think I went to the bathroom this time. Huge blobs of lotion on this kids legs. They were still white 10 minutes later. But at least his legs are smooth now.

Poor kid fell asleep waiting on a Diego game to download.


And one non-Grady photo. Did anyone see the sky this night? Gorgeous!! My camera doesn't do it justice.
That about does it for catching up. I officially start my new job today. I probably won't be posting as much because of it. Look forward to another catch up post, I'm sure that will be all I can muster!

No comments: